LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajeet   31 December 2015

Loan default and related concern

Respected Mr. Roy Sir, My name is Ajeet Sachdeva hails from New Delhi and i got your email id from Lawyesrclubindia. Sir i am in dilemma in these days because of my overdue educational loan. I have been selected in Bank Of Baroda as an Assistant Manager and it has 1 year Post Graduate Diploma In Banking and Finance(PGDBF) program which needs an amount of 3.5 Lacs for the program and after which i will be subsequently appointed as AM in any of the branch. And with this amount BOB aslo asks for an Affidavit stating that i have no any previous/outstanding educational loan. Concern:- I have taken an education loan (2.14L) with 12.50% of interest from Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank in 2008 for my graduation and the repayments of it suppose to start from 2012, that is 1 year after the completion of my graduation but as usual due to the less salaried job (8000/month did it only for 8 months) i have not paid a single rupees against it, and in the middle of it in 2010 my parents left New Delhi as they were rented out there and shifted to some other city due to which i and my parents have not communicated with concerned bank for a single time. Now i want to avail a new education loan for the PGDBF program of 3.5 lakh as stated above with an affidavit that i don't have any previous loan as i have checked the cibil records and any details of mine and my father like PAN/DOB/Address not found (cibil scored us as -1). Can i avail a new loan for my career which is 100% sure with BOB, i am not asking because i do not want to pay my previous loan but beacuse i do not want any hurdles as of now because of it. i will start paying both loan repayments from 2017 February as at that time i would be a AM of Bank Of Baroda. My Joining on 9th January 2016 Thanks & Regards Ajeet Sachdeva

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register