LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nalini Mehra (student)     05 September 2015

Llb correspondence

I want to study law through correspondence from any university which has lowest possible cost say around Rs.2000 per year or little more. Please suggest.

If that cost is not possible then please tell whatever options do I have?

If anyone can share his/her experiences then also fine. I don't need tuitions. I just need admission. I will study myself. Please help me students, lawyers & experts pls

Learning

9 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     05 September 2015

dear nalini there is no distance education llb.you can join bachelor of academic laws offered by annamalai university offered through dde

Nalini Mehra (student)     05 September 2015

thanks sarvanan, I can of course attend PCP personal contact programme classes in Delhi.

I want to do proper LLB by passing the exams & become a practising advocate. I can attend n number of classed in Delhi (minimum possible hopefully & lowest possible cost too)

please suggest

KS Johal   06 September 2015

LLB is not an easy course. You definitely would require personal contact, otherwise could be difficult. Good luck.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 September 2015

I do not know whether there is any distance education / evening classes for L.Lb that enable private practice and  at present one has enroll only as regular student and complete academic years of study to become practising Advocate.

Nalini Mehra (student)     06 September 2015

CCS University & Meerut bsides there are many offering DE mode.

I am not asking whether we can do or not. I am asking where its the lowest cost through distance mode. Thanks.

All are equally valid so far as you yourself sit in the exam yourself & pass it. You can practise but I do not want to go into such arguments as I just need a LLB degree that's it from any DE mode. Kindly suggest. Thanks

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     15 September 2015

Nalini Mehra jee, if you want to practice as lawyer, please study in regular college. Bar council may not recognise correspondence course in law

Nalini Mehra (student)     15 September 2015

Thanks all, but I just want to open shop at Tis Hazari & I just want to help people draft their applications like mortgage deed, letter drafting RTI's & typing petitions, drafting written statements as a lawer. I am interested in all activities of lawyer but offline including cunselling people.

My uncle at Tis Hazari has told me to bring a LLB Degree from Distance or even LLB Degree from one sitting Osmania/Annamalai or any university but by myself appearing in exams & pssing those with 50%. That will be enough. He told me that permission from Bar Council is required ONLY TO present before a judge or to go inside the court. All offline & legal help offlime including counselling etc can be done if exam is passed by person sitting herself in exams & getting a degree on which LLL Degree is written & not diploma or any other degree.

Please guide me. vinod jee & others thanks

K.g.sivakumar   14 December 2015

IN Indian only regular llb is available may be day or evenings but no option of correspondence. More over even though you join regular class you should attend class and not permit to go full time job

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     15 December 2015

ONLY FULL TIME BL/ LLB FOR ADVOCATE PRACTICE NOW:

The Bar Council accords no recognition for BL/LLB through distance mode or evening colleges for practicing as an advocate. If you want to practice as a lawyer you have to necessarily enrol in a recognised college or university and complete the three-year course in regular mode.

OTHER MODES OF LEARNING FOR LEGAL KNOWLEDGE:

The objective of these courses is to help professionals to gain knowledge in various legal aspects, which they may have to deal in their sphere of work.

The programmes are so designed that a student can develop the acumen to understand any legal implications involved and be able to recognise any risk factors before hand.

For details visit https://nalsar.ac.in

Some universities offer non-professional courses of two-year duration leading to Bachelor of General Laws (BGL) or Bachelor of Academic Laws (BAL)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register