Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saravanan (articled assistant)     17 April 2014

Llb after ca

Hi members,

By way of intro, this is Saravanan CA from Chennai.

Just wanted to understand from the persons with idea, whether it is advisable to pursue LLB course from colleges in Karntaka or Andhra Pradesh which grant benefit to the students to pursue the course by not attending regular classes.

The reason for my doubt is, I understand from a recent news report that the Chennai High Court has disqualified such qualified persons from enrolling as member in State Bar council claiming that such an irregular scheme of education is in violation of Rule 28 of Legal Education.

I would request the people having idea on this to clarify so that the students can take a wise decision, so that pursuing LLB will not go futile in the future considering the restrictions imposed by the Court. Because, if the law would restrict the persons qualified through the said scheme, then I personally feel it is advisable to just read law books rather than qualifying in LLB as in such case the person would not be allowed to practice.

Learning

2 Replies

Pam (partner)     18 April 2014

i think all india BAR COUNCIL has taken this stand and u cannot pursue anywhere without attending regular classes

saravanan (articled assistant)     19 April 2014

Dear Pam sir, extremely happy with your kind reply. Hi members, would anybody like to add any of our views on this.. ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register