Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ankit yadav (executive)     11 October 2016

Llb about to complete -please guide

Dear Seniors,

My LLB is about to complete. I do not want to practice but want to join MNC as a legal advisor hence please guide me about the procedure after i get my degree. 

Thanks in advance.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Why u want to join MNC? Don't you know they treat ppl like sit? They will plough u 6 feet down n grow corn over u. After completing LLB itsshame to join some third class MNC which don't pay salary properly and won't remit pf or esi. 405 applies, do t take big risk of joining MNC. Its slavery once u join u r like bonded labour. I advice against joining. Join llm.

KS Johal   12 October 2016

What does MNC stand for?

What does MNC stand for?

What does MNC stand for?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 October 2016

MNC stands for Multi National Company.

The proper course is erolling as Advocate and commence practicising for atleast two years, till you acquaint with the procedures in court and developing acquaintances.  In the meanwhile trying to satisfy your ambitition to joint MNC, by focusing on company law and other cyber laws etc together with acquiring proficiency in computers through an approved course.

Generally legal profession is intended for those who is already having sufficient financial background and for having a prestige in society and for aiming to help the real and needy that requires assistance.   (It was the old tradition not to treat the profession as money earning)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register