LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lakshmi Singh   05 October 2018

Living relationship

ek ladke K sath m living m thi or usko mene mere salary tak every month De rahi thi, fake marriage promise kiya me pregnant bhi hogayi usne obortion v karwaya, end movement m ghar pe rakha hua gold cash phone sab leke bhag gaya h, mere pass sab proof h, like obortion papers, bank statement, gold receipt, ab m ky karu plz suggest me, ky wo shadi karega ya settlement karega????

Learning

13 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     05 October 2018

File a police complain

sir are taking my complaint

S. i told me u r like my sister don't file complain forget him and restart ur life they said, 4 days continue I visited station but they won't take my complaint sir

Sugar Daddy   05 October 2018

there is no such law in India which will bound him to marry you even if you aborted his kid or was in a live in relationship. same case happened with a person I know his girlfriend stole money and moved to different city. you can only file a complaint against him for theft nothing else. that also will be a long procedure in court. if you still want you can go ahead in CAW or mahila thana.

thanks for reply sugar daddy, but I need my things and money I don't him now, I really want him punish wt he did with me, now only he left me in future he doing same so, what can I do now plz suggest me

As i said he isn't bound to marry you. And also whatever he took from you he can say it's a gift you gave to him. If you want your belongings back file a complaint against him in police don't waste much time. Also consult a lawyer to file a fraud case against him. If police isn't registering your complaint write to SHO of your area or take help of a lawyer.

sugar daddy finally what will I get from him??? wt if I didn't success??

There is no guarantee that you'll succeed. He can be jailed for being fraud only if you can prove in court that he stole your belongings. If you didn't succeed then move on. Thats why people are suggesting you if it's not much money involved let it go.. to convict him you need to pay more money to lawyers which at the end have no guarantee you'll succeed. If you win he will be ordered to return your belongings.

There is no guarantee that you'll succeed. He can be jailed for being fraud only if you can prove in court that he stole your belongings. If you didn't succeed then move on. Thats why people are suggesting you if it's not much money involved let it go.. to convict him you need to pay more money to lawyers which at the end have no guarantee you'll succeed. If you win he will be ordered to return your belongings.

K Chakraborty   05 October 2018

100% this person arrest hoga sister... aap complaint thik se likho with all documents. kon se state may rahati ho app?
if police not registered compliant then move to the court. clear case of 420,406,313,376 etc etc of IPC... just make a FIR... if police not take proper actions then go to the High Court.

9831199646 par aap call kar sakti ho
1 Like

thank you chakraborty bhai, me Bangalore se hu ladka Hyderabad ka tha mere sath Bangalore me hi tha ab sab kuch lekar Hyderabad bhag gaya h uske numbers switch off h, mere pass sab proof h, ab me meri saari gold, phone, money sab wapas chahiti hu, mujhe wo ladka nhi chahiye bas mera sab saman mil jaye

Sugar Daddy   06 October 2018

Yes best is to start life again. I m going through court case. It's not easy it requires a lot of time money and patience and mostly innocent side gets harassed. But surely if lot of money and assets are involved do file a case
1 Like

Lakshmi Singh   06 October 2018

tho ese hi jane du usko jab ki usne itna galat kiya mere sath, kanoon usko kuch nhi kar sakta ky??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register