Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anupama (MSc)     12 June 2013

Living relation in india

Hi,

I was in living relation with a person and got pregnancy because of that relation and aborted. Now, the person is not ready to marry me because of some reasons. Is there any laws to protect me?

Learning

7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 June 2013

Yes.You can file cheating case on him with police.

Ranee....... (NA)     12 June 2013

Liv in relations may not result in marriage.Did he make any promise to marry you?If you had s*x  with him with your consent then you can nt blame him for anything.It was your baby too.Why did you agree for abortion?

DV victimmmm ( )     12 June 2013

@Anupama, You did not mention why you need protection from him and what kind of protection you need.

(Guest)

Sensible advice from @Ranee

ganesh.hegde (machanic)     12 June 2013

Dear first indian coustms and tradations not approve this type of relationship

second  you can file in police that he cheeted you

you are educated and may brought form noble family the  you have to keep your family respect  in society so you get support from you elders and fight againest this immoral practice of living togather and share your problems to those who are inthis fath

may wish you allthe best

Ranee....... (NA)     12 June 2013

i cant understasnd why women abort ?Dont they love their own blood and flesh?

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     13 June 2013

After long time, I am entering back.

@ Anupama,

If he had promised earlier that he would marry you and made physical relationship and now if he is absconding, he is punishable in sprit. However please do remember the following

(1) If you dont have any proof to show that he coaxed you in the name of marriage, very little chance to punish him after long legal battle.

(2) Live -in realtionship will gain some solace in  courts only if you have proof to show that you have had continous relationship under same rooof , else not easy to take legal advantage.

(3) If any lawyer advises you to file false rape case ( because of recent lenience in courts for women on this), just ditch that lawyer, there is so much at stake for you to loose;

So choice is yours;

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register