LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sonali   19 September 2017

Living certificate chenge cast

We are belongs to Schedule caste ''Baudha'' . We are from Atani Karnataka, maharashtra currently i am staying in Thane, Dist.thane, Maharshtra. I completed my study in Thane. by Mistake in my school Record my Cast mentioned is Baudha ( this is the our language ) instead of hindu Mahar (In my 12th Passed School Leaving) Please suggest me can I change my cast in 12th pass School Leaving as well as school record. if yes tell me How? & If Now what is alternate for this problem. Without this change I am not able to Get Cast Certificate from Local Karnataka Authority. Please give me one or more solution for my problem. Kindly Advice.

Learning

1 Replies

SHREY DAMBHARE   19 September 2017

No need to change Caste Buddha to Mahar. I know about this problem is also there in Maharashtra. You will get Caste certificate of Buddha and same facilities of Mahar Caste. The caste certificate which will be issued to you will clearly written, originally Mahar, SC category and converted Buddhism. There is Law passed in 1956, which was passed after Dr. Ambedkar's mass conversion, to solve such problems. You just apply as per your leaving certificate and you will have to give affidavit to that effect. However, if you have to change you can change, the concern authorities will only cross check your gradfather caste certificate in which caste may have written Mahar, Hindu. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register