LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HIMANSHU KUMAR   07 February 2019

Live in relationship

I am himanshu now my age is 18 and I want to go for live in relationship with my loving girlfriend because her family touchers everyday and also beat daily .I want to save her .so please advice me . can I go with her to live in relationship . I want to save her from her own family. please advice me

Learning

10 Replies

vinay_2431 (engineer)     07 February 2019

Hello Mr.Himanshu,

If you really care, you dont need to have live-in relation ship to save her.

just give a police complaint under domestic violence act that will save her.

but if you make a live in relation ship with her, after few years she will file rape case on you and make you roam around courts for your entire life. 

you dont have to make her as your wife/keep to save her, you can file domestic violence case on her parents if you really care.

if you really care do legally not emotional decision which will spoil both your lives.

take logical and legal decision not emotional decision. 

Rgds,

Vinay.

1 Like

ooh thank u so much sir ... we really love each other and also we both want marry withother ...

I only want to know ... can I go for live in relationship please sir give me a advice

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     07 February 2019

You are 18. What is her age? Below 18 in which case she would be minor. Further, legal age for marriage for boy is 21. You are below that age. I am sure even for live in arrangement also sane age applies. What about your parents? Do they agree? What is your source of income to support both of you. Don't get carried away with some romantic ideas about which you read. This is real life. Come to your senses. If you want to help that Girl, live in relationship is not a solution at all. It will aggravate the situation but not ease her difficulties .

Shashi Dhara   07 February 2019

U have sufficient means for livelihood.r u depending upon others.do u think it is easy without income to live. This is teenage attraction only. If Ur father and mother agrees&accepts if they have broad mind go and marry.day by day situation changes today's moment will be changed tomorrow So think 1000times before falling in this type of relation.if Ur her well-wisher the nfind alternative way for her safety.

Sugar Daddy   07 February 2019

don't go ahead if she's a minor. even she's a adult still don't go just for sake of saving her from violence only. tell her to report to police. to live in or marry is not safe there days as law favour them and give them every opportunity to lie freely

Arunodoy D (Consultant Adviser Cyber Security)     07 February 2019

Originally posted by : HIMANSHU KUMAR
I am himanshu now my age is 18 and I want to go for live in relationship with my loving girlfriend because her family touchers everyday and also beat daily .I want to save her .so please advice me . can I go with her to live in relationship . I want to save her from her own family. please advice me

You are lying here.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 February 2019

Introspect, as to whether you are directly or indirectly responsible for her treatment by her parents.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     10 February 2019

Funny, how is a live-in-relationship going to help her. She is being beaten up and tortured by her own parents. We do not know for what reason. I suspect that you want to exploit her predicament for your own s*xual satisfaction. Grow up boy and become more mature. There will be several women suffering domestic violence. Are you going to have live-in-relationship will all of them?  If you really want to help the girl approach the police or some NGO, that will "selflessly" help her without expecting s*x or anything else in return. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 February 2019

Instead of relieving your girl-friend from beating by her parents (for her non-senses)  you should concentrate and proceed with your education and career.

Lot of things in your life.

You are still amature. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register