Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep   15 February 2017

Live in relationship

Hi,

My wife left home and charged against me and my family a 498A. Now I am going to apply 129 against her to come back home. but she neither want to come back nor divorce. So my question is :

Can I live in relationship with other girl if I will get.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sandeep
Hi,

My wife left home and charged against me and my family a 498A. Now I am going to apply 129 against her to come back home. but she neither want to come back nor divorce. So my question is :

Can I live in relationship with other girl if I will get.

Thanks,

Sandeep

When you have decided to go ahead with live-in relationship with a girl, go ahead.

But be advised that you will have to suffer wrath of it later on in number of ways.  Be prepared for that also.

A walk alone (-)     16 February 2017

First dnt believe anyone blindly otherwise you will be jail under 376. Go for casual relationships with other women. Avoid women who want to get married in the future. These types who want marriage, settle-down etc. are cause for trouble, you have to learn to identify them from distance and stay as far away from them as possible. Once you learn to stay away from this type of woman, you will learn to find the women who are able to live-in-the-moment, enjoy a good time and not attach any more useless strings after that.

Sandeep   18 February 2017

Thanks all for your valuable time and good suggesions. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register