LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nithya (Officer)     01 November 2016

Live-in disaster

Was in a live-in relationship for a while after divorce with a divorcee (as he claimed so). Took loan and paid him for his business as well. He was an alcoholic earlier and stopped it whenever he came to me. But this time, he got into the habit again, mostly without my knowledge. One fine day, he ran away saying that, 'i can't live with restrictions, I can't take you anymore'.

Fine that he is gone, but how do I recover the money I paid for him? Is there any way I can proceed legally on this?

Kindly advise.

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)
Agree with Mr Ramesh Singh. You yourself divorcee. Now what more to tell u. Legally wedded itself show won't run for 3 weeks, this one is live in. Na naam na pataa na thikanaa that too with bevda. Now when u 2 were together how much ever you enjoyed that itself is vasooli program. Now u must thank ur stars he ran away, what if he had crushed ur hed with stone n ran? Now gone is gone, he also n money also. When u invest in love u should not calculate ki maine itni baar hotel bill pay kia. Aayi baat samajh mein! Don't try to find him. If he come back he was always Urs, u can start vasooli karyakram again, if he doesn't he was never yours. Further advice feel free to take my number n call. Maybe we can be good friends.

(Guest)
It might have made u feel.that its a disaster. Superficially. It might appear so. But look at the brighter side, no ghoomna to courts anymore. Lesson learnt, don't invest too much while in live-in relationship, its live together till you get fed up of each other!!! -Gyan Vaani

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     02 November 2016

With your experience  as a divorcee you should have learnt how to study peopele and their personlaities. Are there any flawes or defects in their personlaities?He is not worthy of your love. If you know about his whereabouts you file a suit fo rrecovery of money+ interest+ damages for  the stress and PAIN   and emotional trauma YOU HAVE UNDERGONE FOR THIS DISASTROUSRELATIONSHIP. Heave  a sigh of relief that this  distastrous relationhip has ended. You forget him and turnover a new leaf and open a newpae in your life's book.If yopu appreciate this answer please click the thank you button on this forum.

1 Like

(Guest)
@usha kaooor you ate talking as if each divorce decree comes along with diploma of understanding ppl behavior. One should first understand why divorce happen in first place. A person when not being able to be his or her own self will want to break out of such relationship. Here one will not be able to adjust/act for long. This lead to sarkari kaagzaat is divorce decree. Now in instant case, am sure he didn't mean to walkout or run away with money, but just couldn't be himself with this lady anymore. That'd all.

Nithya (Officer)     02 November 2016

Yeah, true, my restrictions to drinking was too much for him.  He wanted to drink and be happy.

Yesterday came to know he is hospitalised for excessive alcohol consumption, cant help it.

I guess most of the drunkards, are not able to come out of it at all, whatever support his family gives, they always resort to the same old habit.

Same his case also, initially he promised not to touch alcohol, then he begs to have a beer, it will start with one, then two, then three, and four.  Obviously, being a partner we restrict that for their well-being.  But they misunderstand that they are losing their freedom.  That is what happened in his case.  I cant help it.

Lost money, i am trying to regain myself, not to lose myself too.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Nithya
Yeah, true, my restrictions to drinking was too much for him.  He wanted to drink and be happy.

Yesterday came to know he is hospitalised for excessive alcohol consumption, cant help it.

I guess most of the drunkards, are not able to come out of it at all, whatever support his family gives, they always resort to the same old habit.

Same his case also, initially he promised not to touch alcohol, then he begs to have a beer, it will start with one, then two, then three, and four.  Obviously, being a partner we restrict that for their well-being.  But they misunderstand that they are losing their freedom.  That is what happened in his case.  I cant help it.

Lost money, i am trying to regain myself, not to lose myself too.

You are right. The ones who try to correct are the ones who are required to be in our lives, only then our lives will be complete. He didn't want someone like you. His loss. I appreciate your being, fingers are burnt this side too. Do u have burnol?

(Guest)
See, you helped this f**k with good intention. But he doesn't have gratitude nor does he have conscience. These two things are very important for success of any relationship. You trying legal means to get money back will be futile. You will only waste time and some more money. Because of money I don't suggest you to stick to this fellow. Money can be earned again but not respect. Nithya or whatever your name is.. He used you and has discarded you like sh*t and went away. You are nothinv but waste paper to him now. Sorry to say this. Don't run behind him. If you don't give his documents back, he can get duplicates. Don't lose your self respect ever. Don't contact him ever. If he gives back the money, then too don't accept him back.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register