LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tarun (student)     15 October 2014

Lists of documents that need to be checked for flat purchase

RESPECTED SIR/ MADAM MY QUERY IS THAT I NEED YOUR URGENT ADVICE ON THE LISTS OF DOCUMENTS THAT NEED TO BE CHECKED WHILE PURCHASING A SOCIETY FLAT IN NOIDA. SINCE NOIDA HAS ONLY LEASEHOLD PROPERTY SO KINDLY TELL ME ABOUT ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS THAT I SHOULD CHECK BEFORE ENTERING INTO ANY SELL / PURCHASE PROCESS. I WANT TO PURCHASE A SOCIETY FLAT IN RAIL VIHAR SECTOR 30 NOIDA KINDLY HELP ME WITH THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS THAT I SHOULD CHECK. THANKS

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     15 October 2014

For buying leasehold property we have to check all the documents thoroughly.  We have to check the original lease deed obtained by the leaseholder from the original owner.  To know the tracing of title takes lot of time. For eloborate explanation contact me 7893011777 or ravinder2345@gmail.com.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 October 2014

Since you are going to invest lot of money in purchasing the property/asset, it is better to consult a local lawyer on a nominal fee, take his opinion by producing all the papers before him and seek his advise about further documents and his opinion, that will be the safest way to handle such vital issues.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register