LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shyam Bharti (Graphic Designer)     10 December 2014

Limitation of filing the appeal in

In the matter of DV Case, my wife filed the DV case and got the ex-parte Interim Maintenance Order U/s 23(B) of PWDVA-2005. I got the late intimation about this whole case as well as the Interim Maintenance Order by Lower Court. Due to lack of court procedure I had late filed the Appeal in Session Court with delay condone. The delay was near about 2 months and the only Justification was (1) the court has not  intimate/correspond/communicate/ directly to me or by summon or by any medium. (2) The opposite party sends me the intimation after almost completion of 1 month time from date of order. (3) I was not any certified court papers to prepare my case and filed appeal against lower court orders on timely. (4) I have contacted some local lawyers but not satisfied and finally I filed the case anyhow.

What is the time period of filing the appeal in Session Court against Lower Court Order?

How much time will be considered by Court if the appeal filed under the Limitation Act 1963.

On what grounds court will consider the delay condone?

What happen if Court rejects my delay condone?

Can I go for High court for further relief in delay condone?

Secondly, I need an Expert & Genuine Advocate who will contest my DV Case at Allahabad on behalf of me. I live in Delhi.

Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register