LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

atulipatel   28 March 2015

Ligal opiniyan

We are residing in Surat since 22yrs and I am in textile business since then. My father in law had bought us a flat with the money he got from his retirement. After 5yrs of job we had started our own business and with had work we have saved 15lakh rsin next 15yrs. With some guts in year 2011 we bought 12 embroidery machines. We believe in astrology and according to the advice of a known astrologer we bought the machines on my name. We bought certain money from our relatives and booked the machines. Thereafter we requested for from Central Bank of India which was later sanctioned on 31st March 2011.

The machines which we bought from the loan amount of 72,20,000 were of very bad quality so we weren’t able to make any profit out of it and our factory started generating losses.  Due to those losses we were unable to run the factory and to produce some profit we have to sell our parental property(6 viga) and household jewelry(30 grams). Due to the rising pressure of bank EMI and factory my husband and I started living in stress and tension. On 31st March 2012 after my husband has left for work I attempted suicide by swallowing pills that we use to conserve food and was admitted to nirmal hospital. And after this attempt my mother-in-law was also hospitalized due to the shock. After that with oral permission of bank manager then we sold our embroidery unit situated at 381, Unity Industrial Estate and the machines that were bought from loan which were also mortgaged to bank and repaid 1,96,000 on 27th July 2012 and 44,00,000rs 21stAugust 2012  ton the bank. At that time the outstanding was 24,38,984rs and mortgage was our house and 11,00,000rs deposit with total sum of 27,00,000rs. And that was more than the bank policy of 100% mortgage. At that time we had requested in writing and orally tothe bank manager to deposit our fixed deposit of 11,00,000to loan amount and restructure our EMI’s but he rejected out request. If at that time bank had restructured our loan EMI of 13,00,000rs then there won’t have been any problem of not able to pay loan EMI and we had paid 4,05,000rs. But after we sell our factory there was no situation in which we could have paid the EMI of 1,75,995rs. And in present we have the access of 10,00,000rsinterest that couldn’t have been existed if the bank manager have accepted our request to restructure our loan EMI. Right now I don’t have anything except my house which is also mortgaged at Central Bank of India. We wish to repay the loan  so please deposit my fixed deposits of 11,00,000rs into my loan account number-311878776 and after that transfer my loan to housing loan and give me long term EMI’s that I can easily pay. And with an eye of humanity please give me concession on the remaining 10,00,000rs that was due to the fault of bank manager. If bank will not co-operate in this we will have only on one option to sell the house which we don’t wish to and repay all the debts. We have also started the advertising of selling our house. This issue can also influence my son’s studies who is perusing computer engineering and is passing with flying colors.  With strict norms of bank and non-co-operation of bank manager we have got 10,00,000rs extra interest against which we don’t have any other property. On meeting with regional office on 22nd November 2014 we have been orally informed to pay 15,000rs which we have paid on 24th November 2014.

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 April 2015

After such a lengthy post too you have not posted your query by this contents, what is your query?, have you consulted a local advocate, what is his opinion?, without knowing the details it will not be possible to give correct opinion to your query which is also not available.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register