LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manish shah   08 July 2015

Lien mark

I had deposited 3 transfer Cheques  in MY CURRENT ACCOUNT NO 03861100031532 in name of NAVKAR CLOTHING COMPANY  Which were given to me by my Customer.

Cheque no    Cheque date   Cheque amount     Bank 
213869          04.07.2015.     300000.00.             Punjab Sind bank 
213870          04.07.2015.     300000.00.             Punjab Sind bank 
213869          04.07.2015.     391214.00.             Punjab Sind bank 

I deposited these above all three cheques on 06.07.2015 in our Punjab Sind bank juhu branch where we hold our current account after the cheques were cleared and were credited in our account.

Later when I went to Punjab Sind bank to make a RTGS to my most important creditor, the chief Manager of bank Mrs Parandeep Kaur did not allow me to utilise my funds which were credited my account.

They denied me from utilising own funds lying in current account without any valid reason.

Later they informed that have LEIN marked my funds and she failed to tell me a valid reason 
I asked them to give me in writing the reason why my funds are lien marked but she failed to give a valid written reply inspite of my several request and argument they humiliated me and denied me from using my own funds due to which my reputution with my creditors has been taken for task .

Later I went again to bank to give  a written request asking why my account has been lien marked but again they humiliated me and did not accept my letter and said we will not accept the letter and we cannot give in writing any thing and we will not allow to use the funds .

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 July 2015

Do you have evidence of all that you have posted (audio/visual/witnessed/minuted)?

The Banks are under CCTV siurvillience.

If the conduct of Bank/BM was criminal then you can obtain CCTV footage thru Police/Court.

You can submit complaint to Circle Manger,MD,Chairman..................and issue legal notice thru your lawyer.

However you should not conceal anything from your Lawyer.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     08 July 2015

Sir,

Do you have any loan or over draft running with the same bank or any other bank and by any chance are you a defaulter somewhere?

Because if your debts are clear then no way they can keep your money as lein.

Better is you send a complaint against the bank to the RBI for doing this and make sure u be compensated for harrasment and mental agony being caused to you by them .

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 July 2015

Bank/Banker/BM can not be rude or rowdy in any case.

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     09 July 2015

When bank  denied any written answer to your oral request you could have sent your complaint through Courier/by post under RPAD.with a copy to bank R.M.If any reply is not received you can issue a legal notice.So on soforth you can proceed legally. 

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     09 July 2015

When bank  denied any written answer to your oral request you could have sent your complaint through Courier/by post under RPAD.with a copy to bank R.M.If any reply is not received you can issue a legal notice.So on soforth you can proceed legally. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register