LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivasarao Jami (Analyst)     01 June 2014

Lie amount on sbi

All of sudden my SBI account is showing lie amount on online 20000. I don't have any credit card for SBI, not did ant cheque or DD transactions up to now. Account is from 2005. I am doing transaction on and average 6months. Last ATM withdraw transact done on April-2014. Can you please suggest me.

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 June 2014

Submit a written representation addressed to BM by attaching the screenshot, scanned copy of printed version of Online Bank a/c record showing Lien and demand to supply full information substantiated with duly authenticated copies of  supporting documents by redg. post so as to reach you within next 7 days.

If BM does not reply escalate to Regional Manager/Circle Manager, Nodal Officer, Chairman, MD.

This Bank is under the purview of RTI so this route can also be persued.

If bank doesn't respond by providing satisfactory reply you can approach BO,DCDRF etc.......... 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 June 2014

have you met bank officials?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 June 2014

Have you clarified the issue with the Bank Manager?, if yes, what was their reply?, what was the next step you adopted to solve the issue over the reluctance of the Bank manager on this?  alternately, you may follow the suggestions made by Mr. Kumar Doab on this issue.

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     03 June 2014

1. Collect the latest statement account for your said Bank Account wherein all the transactions have been recorded,

2. Identify the transactions not done by you,

3. Report the matter to the Bank and the Police.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 June 2014

Not agreed or disagreed with any expert.  The query is not clear facts are not stgated in understandable manner.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register