LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhavesh M. Thaker (nil)     12 May 2016

Licencee refuses to pay society maintenance charges

on 29-03-2016 Leave and licence agreement was registered for the period of 12 months. In it I have kept the condition that Telephone bill, Internet bill, Gas bill, Electricity bill, Society Maintenace charges is to be paid by the licencee. Secondly, even I have kept the lock-in-period of 12 months for the licencee. If he vacants the flat early he has to pay rent for full 12 months.

Licencee refuses now to pay society maintenace charges and tells me to pay that or he will vacant the flat by giving one month notice.

What should I do? He is not understanding the seriousness of Registered Leave and Licence agreement.

Learning

4 Replies

StockMarket Guru (StockMarket)     13 May 2016

brother better go for the settlement ....if you go to the court it will take huge time...send him a legal notice with the consequence he will face if he approach court ...mention the importance of registered leave license and clause s....

brother better go for the settlement ....if you go to the court it will take huge time...send him a legal notice with the consequence he will face if he approach court ...mention the importance of registered leave license and clause s....

mention sections to scare him....

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 May 2016

The same question was repeated by you in another thread and out of curiosity you are repeating the same question again and again, please visit the previous thread for more answers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register