Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sami (CEO)     31 August 2013

Licence to open an e-cigarette bar

Respected Members,

My company is about to launch an e-cigarette in the market and we are planing to open India first e-cigarette bar, we have options for nicotine or without nicotine e-cigs but we are not sure what would be the proper licencing to have an e-cig or an e-hookha on the menu, as there is no specific law for e-cigs in india.

Can anybody suggest, where to go and how to get a licence for the same or even if we need a licence or not.

Thank you and i really appreciate your response.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 September 2013

Because of the relative novelty of the technology and the possible relationship to tobacco laws and medical drug policies, electronic cigarette legislation and public health investigations are currently pending in many countries. Current regulations vary widely, from regions with no regulations to others banning the devices entirely

1 Like

sami (CEO)     05 September 2013

What do you think, what kind of licence or certificate would i need?

Thanks

Sami

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 September 2013

As far as my knoledge is concern,no licence is required as of now. since there is no legislation in this regard

sami (CEO)     05 September 2013

What about permission from the Police or something?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register