Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sami (CEO)     27 November 2013

Licence to manufacture and have restaurants sell our e-cig

Respected Members,

We are planing to manufacture Nicotine less E-cigarettes and sell them to restaurants but as hookahs have been banned so the restaurant owners are worried if police will trouble them, as they will not understand what the product is and how it is different from tobacco hookahs, so can anybody suggest me what kind of certificate or licence i can get. As there is currently no law on e-cigs so technically there is no licence required but the nature of our product resemble that of product which is banned.

I have tried pollution control, CMFO, Drugs and Cosmetics department but none of them are able to help me. My product does not lie under the COPRA act, but i need some kind of certificate stating that my product is not banned and can be served in restaurants, bars and coffee shops.

Any advise is really appreciated.

Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 November 2013

If your item is not covered in the list of banned items you may proceed with the sales of the same because you say that even licence is not required to sell this item, if the authorities object, ask them the provisions of law under which these items are objected t be sold.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register