Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

syam ( )     15 March 2015

Let me know 498a case with draw petition process by my wife

Hi Sir , 

This is Syam , 

My Wife kept case on me and my family 1 year back 498a. After investigation Investigation officer removed names of my family from FIR , As she is well influenced girl from political background she made me accused .

I said will meet in court , but after 9 months she is saying that she will with draw case on me. I cannot trust her anymore...

Anyway i dont want my people to suffer with her behaviour , So i decided to give divorce to her and i accepted her to with draw case.

Now she is asking me to come to vishakapatnam where there house located to have final talk with elders ...

1) Please let me know is it safe for me and my family to go to there home ?

2) If she withdraw case on me , please let me know how much time it take and what is the withdraw process. because i dont want my family to suffer with my wife selfish reasons. they are thinking about me and spoiling there health.

3) If we both apply divorce , how much time it take to get divorce. Its kind of mutual divorce.

Learning

9 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     15 March 2015

Sir, You can plan to meet somewhere which is not the hometown for both of you ..... Still if you go there to meet her then to be on a safer and precautionary side take your local counsel in case . You can enter into a settlement deed mentioning all present and future litigation will be withdrawn .. Mutual consent will take one year ..... Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Q Slinger (NA)     15 March 2015

Because withdrawing of the case can only be done by HC by the way of quashing...ask her to file the 482 petition in the HC...

As per visiting her place in vishakapatnam...I would be very cautions...ask her to come meet you in a neutral place like Hyd. 

satya (Manager)     15 March 2015

To visit the place of wife is 100% unsafe

Law_Learner (Asst. Mgr.)     16 March 2015

Dear Kapul sir, U mentioned MCD takes one year. Please correct me if I am wrong but it's 6 months. Regards jD

Dear Kapul sir, U mentioned MCD takes one year. Please correct me if I am wrong but it's 6 months. Regards jD

syam ( )     17 March 2015

thanks for ur advice

at present we have hc in hyd

regarding the case of 498a

when can i expect sammons regarding the case .The case was filed in august 2014

1) he is asking us for talkings in viskhapatnam which is her place

2) i dont no what to do in this situstion

3) he is asking his belongings and all the things to give her shall we do it while we r in case like 498a

4)he is saying that he is giong to file for divorse is it is possible?

syam ( )     17 March 2015

hi sir,

1) My Family members are treated as acused by her but there names were removed from FIR by investigation officer as there is no harassment proofs over them , Now they want to file a case on my wife , 

2) How much time it take to with draw 498a case on me by my wife ? As you said i asked her to come to Hyderabad.

3) She is saying she want mutual divorce , later she will with draw this 498a on me ? shall i believe her ?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 May 2016

refer latest thread

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=136203&offset=2

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register