LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh   13 August 2016

Lein amt

hi i have account in sbi and they have put on the lien of rs.28500. i do not have any out standing loan or anything with sbi than why they have put on the lien ?

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 August 2016

File RTI Application with Indian Postal Order for Rs.10/-  fvg: SBI to CPIO, SBI and seek information as follows: (search website for CPIO address or just send application to concerned branch by Regd  post addressed to State Bank of India)

Informatioin solicited:

1)Please provide specific reasons for exercisisng lien on  SB/CA No.... standing in the name of ..........................at......branch without serving such prior notice to whom the account is linked.

2)Please provide certified copies of all documents executed by depositor, basing on which bank exercised their right of General Lien.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 August 2016

Bank is liable to inform.

If BM is not supplying the information and reason in writing, submit in writing to BM, Circle officer, MD,Chairman.

You can also  lodge complaint/greivance.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     13 August 2016

I concur with  GLN Prasad.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 August 2016

I too concur with Mr. G.L.N. Prasad.

Adopt recourse to RTI after exhausting internal process and making the stake holders responsible.You can even ask when and by whom the notice was supplied to you and to provide disptach details and proof of delievery.

Thus they shall either reply and/or correct error if any.

Later you have some solid ground that despite reprsentation you were not informed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register