Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KIRIT PANDYA (ENGINEER)     18 July 2013

Legally safe residential property renting in gujarat state

Dear All

I read countless cases of unauthorised occupation of rented residential property by the tenants in the Gujarat state.

I need your “to the point” and specific guidance on “How to give residential property on rent in Gujarat state to ensure that it is legally safe from unauthorised occupation by the tenants ?”

I also need draft copy of the legally enforceable document that need to be used for renting the residential property in the Gujarat state.

I shall be grateful to you for your help.

Learning

1 Replies

prakharved (Medical officer)     20 July 2013

@Kirit Pandya

Indeed it is true that all over the country, there are instances of people on rent squatting on the owners property. that may be avaided by carefully including terms and condition in the rent-lease agreement as the case may be. There are certain state laws that are there for the protection of both, owners and tenants. You need to be aware of the same. 

I think you should take advice from an experienced property lawyer. You should visit www.lawkonect.com. Here you can post your query and a written reply would be provided to you by an experienced lawyer. It is very essential that you get to know about your options well and for that i think you should take professional help.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register