LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajendra   04 February 2017

Legal threat by tikona, asking payment after disconnection

I availed Tikona broadband (1113015090) at Gurgaon and on 7th Nov2016, I called up customer care to disconnection. Despite of my requests for disconnections, they suggested to put it on safe custody and confirmed that Only 5rs per day will be charged for safe custody. I called up customer care again on 13th Nov for disconnection and after long discussion, they agreed to disconnect it. I was in impression that it has been disconnected however every day I used to get call from Tikona since then with some promotional offer where in I clearly stated that I already placed disconnection request. 

On 19th Nov, I got call from Tikona to pay bill of 308 while the connection was in safe custody for few days and after that it was disconnected. I repeatedly requested them to send me copy of bill not no success despite of my many follow ups.

Now every day getting threatning calls from Tikona about it.

Requesting you to suggest on this urgently since I am unable to understnad why they can't send the bill and why they have put false charges .

Learning

5 Replies

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     04 February 2017

Your post is titled 'legal threat'...where's the legal threat...sounds like a couple of pappu taporis to me (welcome to Gurgaon ;) ... just maintain a record of payments made by you; send a legal notice to Tikonas intimating the fact of disconnection services since November, 2016; tell them that equipment was not collected despite being told to do so by you in November; ask for refund of all and any amount taken as Security/installation charges from you (immaterial of whether it was non-refundable); call upon them to collect the networking equipment within 2 days of the notice failing which they shall be liable to pay you ₹100 per day for safe keeping of the equipment and the equipment shall be liable to be sold off on as-is-where-is basis by you without prejudice after 15 days of notice, towards recovery of safe keeping charges borne by you since November, 2016.

If you want to take it further, and you apprehend that the c***s may have any ideas, make a simple one page written complaint to local police station; get them to stamp it with a D.D. No. ...that's all...no need to do anything further (just yet)...njoy!  

1 Like

Sachin (N.A)     04 February 2017

I have seen many people asking about problems from tikona and in most of the post tikona itself replied to their post, find out some similar post and ask from previous authors about their experience.

Tikona Care (CSE)     05 February 2017

Dear Mr. Singh, Greetings from Tikona. We have checked and found that your account has been terminated as per your request. Post devices recovered from your premises, full and final settlement amount will be concluded. Regards, Tikona Care.

Sachin (N.A)     05 February 2017

As i already replied many people are harrassed by tikona .

Tikona Care (CSE)     20 February 2017

Dear Mr. Singh

Greetings from Tikona.

As confirmed with you on call, your billing query has been addressed and as per your confirmation your account termination request has been cancelled.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register