LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinesh Sawant   08 May 2017

Legal steps for pursing case against individual fraud

A1. My wife has done following fraud where i am looking start legal case against her in court. 

1. fraud in passport : by stating her step father as biological father instead of step father by submitting false birth papers. 

2. mariatal statues : she had went outside country on unmarried statues even after married and and on old name she had changed after marriage. 

3. from Dubai she is blackmailing me and threatning with false aligation and not providing assistance in divorce or legal company complainces. 

hence i need step by step guidence to prepare my case in court and any good lawyer willing to assist. 

1. should i file against her dubai company as i have informed them about everything ?

2. i have dubai police as well dubai cid but no response they ask to approach through proper channel then which are those ?

3. which type of case i need to file ,criminal or civil ?

4. i informed mumbai police but they didnt took compalint so what i have to do to make FIR ?

ANY ONE INTRESETED FROM MUMBAI TO TAKE MY CASE KINDLY ASK FOR CONTACT DETAILS.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 May 2017

Report all your allegations with paper evidences to the commissioner of police in your state. So that the commissioner will order their subordinates to enquire on all your allegations and take action on her. If you do  reveal her illegal matters and found correctly , you will be awarded suitably by police and passport officials.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     08 May 2017

Sir, 

I have my friend who is practising Mumbai.... You can contact him at Mr. Manish Verma 09819970025 giving my reference ... 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

https://kapilchandnaadvocate.wordpress.com/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register