LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh   24 September 2017

Legal opininon

My brother deceased recently & his wife & inlaws are planning to take rights on our property which is my mother's  name (Registered) property purchased by mother. Please advice whether they have any rights to claim the same.

Learning

10 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     24 September 2017

Originally posted by : Ramesh
My brother deceased recently & his wife & inlaws are planning to take rights on our property which is my mother's  name (Registered) property purchased by mother. Please advice whether they have any rights to claim the same.

If she was living in joint family with her husband when her husband died she can claim right to reside and maintenance but she doesn't have any share in property

Bikram das chiti   24 September 2017

Subject-REGARDING TOWER INSTALLATION. Dear sir/madam l have No coverage of jio So we want to Installation of a 2g, 3g,4g Jio or airtel,idea and Vodafone tower in my area the Viii+ Posts Nilkunthka. district -purba medninpur .state-West Bengal. Pin code- 721627.We have more land in my farm for tower.So Please Provide us a and tower in my area 2000 ft .People are waiting for any network my contact No-9564753330. Email id- bikramdaschiti@gmail.com

Bikram das chiti   24 September 2017

Subject-REGARDING TOWER INSTALLATION. Dear sir/madam l have No coverage of jio So we want to Installation of a 2g, 3g,4g Jio or airtel,idea and Vodafone tower in my area the Viii+ Posts Nilkunthka. district -purba medninpur .state-West Bengal. Pin code- 721627.We have more land in my farm for tower.So Please Provide us a and tower in my area 2000 ft .People are waiting for any network my contact No-9564753330. Email id- bikramdaschiti@gmail.com

manoj   25 September 2017

call me for your query at cell no 8686159292

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     25 September 2017

As per law daughter in law does not have any right in her in laws property.

A very strange opinion given by mr Sachin . Can you you tell mr Sachin as to under which law you reply is based?

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 September 2017

The widow of the deceased son cannot have any rights over the property of the parents of the deceased during their (parents) lifetime.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register