LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjeev (Designer)     22 September 2015

Legal notice from second to be wife for 494, 406,417,468

Second to be wife sent legal notice on 494, 406, 417,468 I got a legal notice from my second to be wife for 494, 406, 417, 468. My divorce is pending. We have known to each other and performed a function in UK in Temple to show to girls parents that we are planning for marrige as they were looking to get her married somewhere else. I agreed to this as she was good and I liked her in few months of talk. We first met in UK when I went there for 3 weeks. She insisted me to do that function and I agreed. May be I should not have at that time. After 4 days I came back to India. We talked but I come to know there are many differences and she is very aggressive and gets very angry and always say to commit suicide. I discussed and she'd her to stop but she never did. She recently came to delhi. Our relationship was very bad and I decided to say her that it will not work. But she refused and fought and involved her parents. And now I got the notice with above section.also mentioned that I should get arrested for these section. What to do now. I am very worried. I am only one in family earning and having loan. What should I do. Please suggest. I would be highly thankful to you.

Learning

8 Replies

KS Johal   23 September 2015

What function *did you perform in the temple in the UK? When she arrived in New Delhi did you live together? If so for how long?

Sanjeev (Designer)     23 September 2015

st thing this is by my second to be wife not by first wife. Function was like a ceremony similar to marriage but no phere. Some pics are there. Pandit was there.as well in UK. She was a divorcee and my profile was awaiting divorce. It was clearly told to her and there parents. It was agreed that as she was in UK so she said I am not in hurry. But now she is saying that I have not told that my divorce was pending. This legal issue is.issued from some law office. No marriage registration. No fir logged. It's a notice from advocate. She came.in may I.told.her in June that we should not continue.and since then she awalys call me and my parents that she will.sent us to jail. Can I take anticipatory bail on.advocate notice. She says that ceremony was full marrige though she knew that was only to show her father and she planned all.that and told me when I was with her in Temple as a.surprise to me. I think with out phere marriage. Is not complete. Taking the point of hiding divorce final thing which actually the first thing I told her she is making all these cheating and forgery allegations on.me. Please suggest.

Please suggest. Should I reply to the notice and seek for anticipatory bail.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     23 September 2015

Not yet divorced from first wife and planned a second marriage.Does UR first wife know about this episode?

Without legally getting divorced from the first wife how did U presume that whatever U did in UK was legally valid.U have invitied UR own legal hurdles from the other woman.

First apply for AB immediately.

I do agree with you that was just a sudden function she planned and I got agreed. Biggest mistake of mine. On legal notice from advocate can I go for Ab? She has emailed something pics and conversation to my company HR and legal department of the company where I work? Can she do this? My HR scheduled discusion with me tomorrow. What should I say. Can this impact my employment at notice stage? Please suggest what points should I say and consider while discussing with HR?

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     23 September 2015

To bring U to task she will certainly investigate all avenues and informing UR office is not a surprise.But as long as this does not hinder UR official work I don't think there will be any impact on UR job right now.Defend URself well tomorrow.If it is just a legal notice and a reply through an advocate,why bother about AB right now?

What should be my say to my HR

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     23 September 2015

thank you to answer the question 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register