LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Zuniee (Engineer)     18 February 2015

Legal notice after 4 years for sale objection

Namaste to all Respected Sir, I had posted following query in Property forum but I have not received any response. Hence with great hope I'm posting it here to seek you guidance for such matters.

Please advise for my situation

I have brought a home From X, in 2008, via some known mediator,  Agreement for sale and sale deed executed properly, before Sale Deed I had approached SBI for Home Loan even that is sanctioned.  There is mother deed also available.

Property details are like this.

- Old paper trails shows that this particular property was brought by X's mother in 1993 

-  Year 2004, X's Mother had gifted this property "Out of Love and Affection" ,  Y (1st) Elder Brother and  Z 2nd Elder have signed the gift deed (with out any objections) ... and there is NO condition clause mentioned in gift deed. (no daughters)

- 2008 I have purchased this property from Mr.X and clean records no EC.. Please NOTE : Original papers are with Bank only (it is one of the reputed Nationalized Bank) and I'm still paying the EMI.

- it took almost one year to get the (Municipality) mutation done, as Y (1st Elder brother had raised objections to it in front of Municipality commissioner, as he works in Municipality itself).

- During 2009 another objection filed by Y (1st) elder brother's minor childs..

- Comminsioner had given multiple dates to hear both parities, I went there on every date but 1st elder brother had hired a lawer and on those hearing dates neither the laywer or objectioner had appeared

- Finally end of 2009 Commissioner had passed the order to honor my application and do the mutation on my name ..

- Now in 205 Feb, I have started getting court notice , I was out of station and my father couldn't read it, I cross checked with Mr.X he is trying to say ur role is nothing bla bla, i asked what are the details but he is not revealing anything to me... 

- Can this forum guide me further on this please..

-- I want to know what all rights I have ?

- How can I find which court, I should check with for petitioner or objections details

-  Eventually I realized that proper property division or some kind of agreement among brothers / parition suite is missing ..anyway this is between Mother and Mx.X 

- Can I file a harassment case on 1st elder brother and Mr.X too ?

- Do I need hire lawyer ? , can he make me respondent in this case ? 

- Should I wait for the judgement ? and take further action ?

- In India typically how much it would take for property dispute ?

- Will Bank play any role in this ? as I'm still paying the EMI ..

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register