Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swapnil Zade   29 January 2016

Legal hier certificate

Hi,

This is swapnil. I have one query regarding legalhier ceritificate.

My father died in 2010 and he has one property in amravati and we are three legalhiers of his.

i have filed affidavit for the same in pune as i reside in Pune, but lawyer here is saying you need to file the samme case from amravati as the property is in amravati.

So if it is so, do i need to go to amravati for the same???

and if not is there any way my work is done in Pune itself as i also have identity as well as residential proofs of pune!!!

Please suggest.

Thanks and regards,

Swapnil

Learning

4 Replies

m.kameswaran (student)     29 January 2016

where your father,got family ration card. if the ration card was got withih the area of Amaravathi jurisdiction ,u have to file petition /affidavit in Amaravathi. if it is in PUNE u can file petition in  Pune itself.

Swapnil Zade   29 January 2016

Actually we were residents of another city. Neither of amravati nor pune. Bt my father invested in amravti. Please suggest?

m.kameswaran (student)     29 January 2016

WHERE YOUR FATHER HAD RESIDENTIAL PROOF AND FAMILY RATION CARD. THAT IS THE JURISDICTION. NO DOUBT.. where u regitered ur father's death. do u have death certificat of ur father. clarify . u want legalheir certificate or regarding ur father's property. for property  u have to file a suit in the place where the property situated. 

Santosh Kumar Tiwari (advocate)     30 January 2016

dear sir, legal heir certificate has nothing to do with situation of the property. you can approach Mandal Revenue officer or_ Tehsildar of your area where you are presently living.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register