LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjana   11 September 2016

Legal help

This is a synopsis of my case and I believe you can help me providing your legal inputs.It’s pretty lengthy since I have mentioned each and every detail. Apologise for taking time.

Learning

3 Replies

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     12 September 2016

Admittedly I have not read your post in detail.  I did find your  sentence "vengeance is never my aim" appealing and therefore this response. Assuming that your post is factually, at least 50% accurate, then you have a zillion basis to file for divorce: Cruelty would be easy ground. I do not think that you are going to get much maintenance out of him... If he is a fraud, just forget about it and move on.  Otherwise, you will be wasting another ten years of your life. You don't seem to have kids. So, be happy... things could have been worse. File for divorce and move on. Life always brings one bad phase. Think of it as you have handled your bad phase and only good things are coming along in the future...  Do not get emotional. Do not think of what he repeats this with another girl... do not be consumed by such thoughts. Focus on your situation only. Narrow it down to your core objectives and file legal proceedings to get them. 

1 Like

A walk alone (-)     12 September 2016

Why you have used your three name Mrs. Sanjana/Swati/ pallavi ? Which one is correct? Anyway instead wasting time and money for justice file divorce on cruelty ground. Once you got divorce you will get peace of mind. Just forget past and try to move on. Getting justice or his punishment will only ruin your life in courts. You will only waste several years and money in court for justice . Your husband is very clever. He has done all with planning. In Indian courts getting justice is difficult luckily if you got opposite party will move in higher court. Only time and money will waste.

Sanjana   12 September 2016

Originally posted by : Ramesh Singh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register