LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tapan K Mitra (Engineer )     03 August 2017

Legal heir certification on propert at state of telengana

My husband expired recently and he has a property in Hydrabad, The property was entirely built by him thru his earnings.

We are Hindu. I am his only wife and have 3 children aged 21( Major daughter) , 16 ( minor  son) ,14 ( minor Daughter) yrs,

We wish to transfer the proiperty registration in my / our name and approcahed the Subregistrar office. They have now asked us to come with Legal heir certification from the district court.

Aproaching the Dist court we have been advised to deposit the original property papers to the court with aplication. Notarised copies of the Property papers will not be accepted. No such govt Gazette / order found issued by Govt of Telengana.

I /We are not willing to submitt the original Docs with the aplication. Such practice does not exist is any other state as advised by our relatives in other part of the country.  As per normal practice  the court registrar /Musif,  may see the original docs and match it with the notarised copy and accept the Aplication in the court and return the original property papers there and then.

Wish to verify from the legal forum from Telengana : is the process of submitting the original property papers a legitimate demand?

Please advise.

Mrs S B 

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 August 2017

In your state/location pls check if O/o Tehsildar issues Legla Heir Certificate!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register