Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Legal heir certificate

Hai to All legal experts in the forum.

My father has 2 wife and my mother is the first wife.my father passed away 6 months back.my fathers 2nd wife has two children one married and another studyingand she is minor.they agreed to sign legal heir certificate 2 months back but now they demanding as money and property even though they have equal property what my father done for us.problem here is all the friends and business people approaching us for all the debts and others.my father second family using this situtation demanding us more more and property for getting legal heir certificate.

since it has been more then 6 months all the person from bank and business are making more pressure to me and my mother. how an i claim for legal certificate what is roll my father second wife in getting the legal certificate and  to my father property.

Learning

3 Replies

surjit singh (Assistant)     12 August 2013

Since she is the 2nd wife of your father, she will also have to bear the debts of your father equaly. File an application before the authority for legal heir certificate or before the court for successin certificate making her as party.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     12 August 2013

kindly approach court to get legal heir certificate.,because  tahsildar is not empowered to issue  in your situation, then the other people will come in to terms.

A.SUMATHY 9380902017 (LAWYER)     12 August 2013

2nd wife was not a legalheir of  your father.  But 2nd wife son and daughters have equal right of the your father's property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register