Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramya Rangacharya (Proprietor)     24 September 2011

Legal heir certificate

Hello,

My uncle passed away few days back and he's not left any will. He has laft his wife, a son and 2 daughters behind him. One daughter is settled in London, the other in Bangalore and the son was staying in Chennai with his mother. My aunt along with her son have relocated to Bangalore. My uncle was working in Dubai and on a recent visit to India he passed away in Mumbai. Mumbai Nagarpalika issued a Death Certificate.

Can somebody please tell me whats the procedure for getting a legal heir cerfiticate and how much time does it usually take? Can this certificate be issued in Bangalore?

Thanks in advance, please respond back asap. We are struggling to get the right information.

Learning

2 Replies

G.SUBRAMANIYAN,CHENNAI (ADVOCATE)     25 September 2011

which is ur native place? which place does ur address proofs show? if u have proper address proof at banglore then u can approach the taluk office for getting LEGAL HEIRS CERTIFICATE from them within 15 days.

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     28 September 2011

Dear Ramaya,

The Legal Heir can be issued from Mumbai and/or person was domiciled.

Regards

Rajiv Bhasin

Advocate

Bhasin & Associates

9811210505, 9868635640

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register