Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Venkat (Software)     29 June 2011

Legal heir G.O No

Hi All,

Please let me the Recent G.O Passed on legal heir with the G.O no. I belong to Andhra pradesh.

Thank you

Venkat

Learning

5 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     30 June 2011

Your query is totally incomplete. GO of which Govt & passed on which matter?

Venkat (Software)     02 July 2011

Hi Sir,

I am from Andhra Pradesh. I need a G.O. No. Passed by AP Govt on Legal heir.

The rules as per the G.O., How can i get the legal heir Certificate?

Thank yoo

P.N.V.S.SURENDRA REDDI (ADVOCATE)     17 November 2011

Hai Sir,

Any body can explain  How to get legal heir certificate at Andhra Pradesh. Because in Andhra Pradesh recent Circular passed by A.P.Govt. regarding Legal certificate. As per the G.O. M.R.O.  is not an competant person to issue the certificate , courts permit to issuing the certificate.

It really done it is very hardship to the genral public because they are required to file sucession suit before the district judges couts.

C.M.Basha (Law Officer)     31 December 2011

I do not know exactly the G.O. number, but I am sure that AP Govt. has issued a G.O. in the year 2011 empowering MROs to issue Legal Heir Certifcate for limited purposes. I too will be thankful to those who lets me to  know the G.O. number. 

bharathi (hr executive)     17 December 2012

Dear Sir,

Who will issued legal heir certificate and if mro issue this legal heir certificate kindly give that AP Govt. has issued a G.O. in the year 2011 empowering MROs to issue Legal Heir Certifcate. Actually detah person does not having any children . 

Please give the remedy .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register