LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ankit   26 October 2017

Legal document accepted in the court of law

Respected Sir/Madam, One of my client Mr.A wants to make a contract with a company namely XYZ a partnership firm, under the contract, MR A WILL PERFORM ALL THE TECHNICAL ASPECTS MAINLY SUPERVISION, MAINTENANCE PROJECT COMPLETION OF A CONSTRUCTION PROJECT GAINED BY XYZ (PARTNERSHIP FIRM), ALL THE EXPENSES AND FINANCE WOULD BE PROVIDED BY XYZ. MR. A WILL GET A SHARE OF PROFIT IN THE PROJECT. MY QUERY IS WHAT LEGAL DOCUMENT CAN BE EXECUTED TO BIND BOTH THE PARTIES TO PERFORM THERE DUTIES LEGALLY AND IN TIME. A DOCUMENT WHEREIN EACH PARTY HAVE A RIGHT TO APPROACH THE COURT OF LAW IN CASE OF ANY DISPUTE. THANKS IN ADVANCE THANKS & REGARDS ANKIT JAIN

Learning

4 Replies

Hemant Chaudhary   26 October 2017

Hi, you can prepare a MOU ( memorandum of understanding ) between the parties and get it registered .. The contents can be discused , while drafting the MOU .. We can put a clause of arbitration or legal remedy through court if any party violates the terms of MOU.. kindly contact to proceed further .. Regards , ADV. HEMANT CHAUDHARY , GURGAON PH :- 9654062181
1 Like

ankit   27 October 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your reply. i will contact ou tomorrow morning. I had one more query how can one register MOU??

manoj   27 October 2017

As per your query, you are suppose to register the Memorandam of Agreement before the Registrar of Firms. what ever terms specifically you are saying, it should be mentioned as a clause in the deed of partnership firm. The time period for the transcation should be specifically mentioned, if no time is specified for work done, it can be mentioned as Partnership At Will. Basing on the terms you specify it will bind the firm. All the disputes will be subject to Indian Partnership Act 1932. 

Manoj

Advocate

PRASAD AKS (PARTNER)     05 November 2017

FIND IN PARTNERSHIP DEED LAST CLAUSE : PARTNERSHI AT WILL"  IF IT IS THERE THERE IS A CHANCE TO CANCEL THE PARTNERSHIP.  SO NOW NEW AGREEMENT OF PARTNERSHIP CAME IS CALLED :"L.L.P (LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP"  SO YOU CONTACT INCOMETAX AUDITOR TAKE ADVICE  FINAL STEP ADVOCATE.  REMEMBER  1ST EVERY YOUR RS. 100/- EARNING THERE ARE SHARE HOLDERS  LAWYERS, DOCTORS, PHOTOSTATE, TRAVELLING TO THE EXTENT OF 50%  REST 50 ONLY YOURS.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register