LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anuj   24 May 2018

Legal advice on property

Recently we bought a new house. We sold our old house also took a home loan to pay for house. Me, my father and my older brother decided to pay loan together and we three will be the owner of the house. My earning is low that's why i never pay taxes also my father is old, so my brother and father took a home loan together. 
Now they are the owner of the house. My father tried to add my name in the property but Home loan agent said i never pay taxes so loan will be on their name also the property. My father can add my name in property after loan will be paid which will take 20 years.
We all are going to pay loan together. My relation with my brother is not good. I don't trust him. I am bit worry about my future. what if something happen to my father in 20 year? whole property will be gone to my brother.
so please give me some advice and solution. What should i do? How can i add my name to secure my future. 

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 May 2018

You should have consulted beforehand.

Does your father agree to leave his share for you say by valid WILL in your favor (preferably registered)?

Is there any possibility of say; Gift deed/settlement deed (registered)!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register