LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SreeSreeSree (xyz)     19 September 2012

Legal advice needed

My father in law inherited 2 grounds (*4800Sqft) property from his father as a gift deed in 1970.  He has 3 sons and 2 daughters and wife and he passed away recently without leaving any will.   Now who all are the legal hiers to the property and what would be the share to each one.

The background of my marriage is that I got married to the second son in 1997 and later came to know that he is a schizophrenic from 1990 and undergoing psycraitc treatment.  We have one daughter born in 1998.  My inlaws cheated me in all ways possible, I underwent domestic violence, subjected to ill treatment and was thrown out of the house in 2004 following a closely enacted fire accident at home, where some one threw a burnign cloth into my bed when i was sleeping with my child.  I filed a police complaint and the same got closed by someone later for which I dont have the details.  My younger brother in law went backrupth and forced his father to settle 25 lakhs of his loans by selling my father in law's self acquired land.   Now this brother in law and his wife claims that we dont need to give a share to the daughter as she has no children.  My elder brother in law is all fine except that he has a child with slow learning abilities.  Now my mother in law is only supporting my younger brother in law and his wife as she is her brother's daughter as well.  What can I do legally to fix this nonsense in my life and bring in financial security for my husband who dont have a proper earning to support his own family   Please advice.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register