Legal advice for convertion

I am an converted muslim, but my wife and family members are opposing and they are threatening Pls advice what should i do
Law Student

Please do note, had you been Hindu at the time of your marriage, changing your religion provides your wife with a valid ground for divorce. This is an issue that can only be settled and talked out between you and your wife and her family members.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

web analytics