LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dileep d   19 February 2018

Legal advice

Hello sir I'm dev . I am 26 years old and I would like to go to canada for further studies. The problem is there is a case under sections 420, 465, 468,471 & 475(cheating )cases on me. I got bail after 25 days and met the condition of 1 month condition bail. My chargesheet haven't yet submitted to the court. I just want to ask you whether I can go to canada for student visa which will take me 2years to complete my course and have 3years stay back since I'm an accused. Will it be a problem to get visa or in immigration. Please help me I'm totally depressed.

Learning

3 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     19 February 2018

Lots of trouble I see in your case. The FIR registered and soon the charge sheet will be submitted in the court after that your moving out of India will become conditional. The Court may allow you to go for higher studies but with condition to return back on the fixed date for attending court proceedings, the personal presence may be exempted on the application moved by your advocate on your behalf but during the time of framing charges against you and recording your statement u/s 313 CR.P.C your presence will be required in the court, that you cannot avoid. 

Rest engage some experienced senior lawyer for representing you in court otherwise your passport can be revoked if you fail to attend court proceedings and even declared proclaimed offender followed by Lookout Notice against you.

TGK REDDI   19 February 2018

Visa no problem.     Problem is you can't turn up whenever the Court requires.     Because you're on bail, you must attend Court.

dileep d   19 February 2018

Sir actually I was cheated by a travel agency. I wasn't purposefully done anything illegally and no one listen to my innocence. Sir what should I do now, few of my friends told me that u can go anywhere until your chargesheet have been submitted to the court. May I request to delay the chargesheet or I proceed the case. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register