Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

J chand singh (Business)     22 May 2015

Legal advice

Hello,

Requesting your advice rearding my case. It has been just 5 months after my marriage. During these months we found out that my inlaws cheatd us as the gifts they gave to their daughter in marriage were fake and delibrately packed in Renowned company boxes where as they were not from that company. For just asking her about all these things, they started to accuse us of being greedy. more over her relatives became physical and the father has taken girl home and called and threatned our family. on ther other, girl also keeps lying to me about her professional life and keep talking to different males for which when me and my family opposed she reacts very badly. when my father confroted her she totally denied to which my father said " if my family respect goes away i will not survive these thing and i will kill everyone in our family before seeing all this",  they have taken this statment as a threat.

Requesting you to kindly advice as i am still ready to continue my life with her but not in a way that we are chated in every step of life.

Thank you for your help

Learning

6 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     22 May 2015

what valuables they gave as gift were beign not satisfied could not get it and more over i think you have seen there financial status and got married and already five months have over i think only starting for your marriage so why not make any there family memeber who can solve the issue without any hassle

J chand singh (Business)     22 May 2015

Well Mr mahesh, that's the irony about our legal system. Every one see male as evil including male himself. Anyhow just to be clear we didn't demand anything from them. But they gave to their daughter. But if something is gifted and told to us as something and turn out to be something else then according to me is cheating. Also there was no need to lie. It would have been best to start relationship with truth. Anyhow. I just request some good legal advice in this matter. Thank you

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     23 May 2015

this is legal system as per your conversation it is cheating and in your words you say that they gave it to there daughter then why you are worried about the gifts outside is one and inside is one go on in life and want to spoil your happy marriage then file a cheating case against your in laws which make more complicated and unfortunately court also dismissesin the same way what i said to you

J chand singh (Business)     23 May 2015

So respeted sir according to you,lets if i gifted you something in your wedding saying its gold or something else and it turns out to be false in that case you yourself will keep quite. moreover also in the law it clearly say s that both the parties should confirm together the gifts given in wedding. More over if something happens in future and if they will ask their things back saying we gave you gold, in that condintion i am totally cornered. then toh anyone can cheat anyone very easily on baises of dowary and you saying me to keep quite. Thank you for your valuble advice sir 

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     23 May 2015

go to my answer i am not saying you to keep quiet file a case of cheating with all evidences as it is which was gifted to your wife and better first consult local lawyer at your place show him the evidences and then proceed further why i was saying is from now on keep a eye on all the proceedings of your in laws and be care ful but going legally may spoil your happy married life

J chand singh (Business)     23 May 2015

Thank you for your answer, Yes i have all the evidence about her accepting that her parents have said false things. I know if i file any case i will destory my maried life which i really dont want to. I want this matter to be solved but with a final solution and no ceating in future. But what i want right now is what i can do to safe gurad myself in case of any false alligations by them. More over her father took her directly from office and  till now she dont want to come back which disrespected my home.

Thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register