Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarika (Supervisor)     24 April 2014

Legal advice

Hello Sir,

We are 1 brother and 2 sisters. My parents have a propert worth 2 Crores. My father died 4 years back . so my brother asked us to sign the property in Mother's name which we did without any question. So the whole property is now in my mothers name. Now my brother is blackmailing her to sign a gift deed in his name or he would Suicide and giving her other threats. My mother wants to give the daughters share in the property but is helpless. He will be taking her to Registrar Office on 7May . Can we do something to stop him or can we send any notice on the property so that he can not alter/change any thing related to Property.

Thank you so much!

Learning

3 Replies

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     24 April 2014

You have to approch the registrar office and file application.

Issue legal notice to your brother..

If required then file civil suit

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     24 April 2014

After execution of relinquishment or release deed favg your mother, the entire property has become her own property, she can decide accordingly and  If you think your  mother is really supportive and  wants to share some property with you people(DAUGHTERS) ,then lodge a complaint with the nearest police station about the entire events under section 309, 383, 506 of IPC.

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     24 April 2014

Ask your mother to include your names in gift deed,otherwise not to sign the deed if she really wants to.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register