LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

udaykiran   22 September 2018

Legal Marriage

This is udaykiran,22yrs and i am loving one girl named, sushma,she is inter 2nd year and just 16year, we are trying to get marry by 2019 so she would be 17yrs by next year (that is 2019)....i think it is impossible to get marriage certificate...so shall i seek any legal agreement to marry her for future until she turns 18??? Because their parents are forcing her to marry by next year that is 2019...they already know she is in love with me and never wants to study....please help me to get legal agreement to get marry her for future...

Learning

2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     22 September 2018

Mr. Uday beware.  You are going to marry a minor girl which is punishable.  A girl who attains age majority may marry as she likes.  but this girl is a minor. you are also only 22 yrs age. it is not correct. If you really want to marry that girl, wait for some time and then convince your parents and her parents also.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     23 September 2018

Minimum age for marriage in case of bride/woman is 18 years and groom/man 21 years. 18 and 21 years completed on the date of marriage. If the woman you want to marry completed 18 years on the date of marriage than only your marriage with her will be fulfilling condition of age for a Hindu under the Hindu Marriage Act or civil marriage.under the Special Marriage Act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register