LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Monika Verma (Director)     06 June 2017

Leaving their stuff in flat to claim their right to property

I had leased a flat to a company in April 2010. Later on I found that the company had fraudulently forged the documents and had kept criminals in my flat with the intent to force me to sell the flat. However, I was able to get relief from the court in the case filed by theses criminals. As the court had declared all the occupants illegal after expiry of the lease agreement on 16.10.2012. Subsequently, these criminals fled the property leaving behind some stuff in the flat and changed the lock. Now for more than five years, rent and society charges and electricity dues have not been paid. Pl let me know how ican get possession of the flat under my control. I have not signed any agreement with the two people staying in the house. As the company owner who had signed the agreement had denied signing any agreement with me in the court and this person had never stayed in my flat and the criminals staying in my house have also filed in the court that no agreement had been signed by them with me. Pl let me know the options a available. Thanks and rgds.

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 June 2017

Move to the civil (district where flat is located) Court to seek possession, damges and mesne profit through your lawyer.

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 June 2017

The story is less than convincing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register