Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

archana   07 July 2015

Leave policy-pl

Dear All,

I would like to have an information about Privilige leave post returning from Maternity leave.

My company has a policy that an to avail an PL to employee he /she has to complete 240 days of working in the company else no PL can be credited to employee next year.

But does this rule also apply to female who goes on maternity leave for 5 months.

Regards

Archana

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 July 2015

You should provide full information, pointwise!

What is this establishment registered as: Commercial,Industrial?

What is its line of business:IT,ITeS,banking etc?

How many maximum persons are employed in it at any point of time?

The Redg Office,Corporate Office of the company, and your reporting office is located in which state?

You are located in which state? Your reporting office is located in which state? How many persons are employed in this office? Is it registered?

What is your designation and nature of duties? Do you have nay power to sanction (not just recommend) leave/increment/appoint/terminate?

Do you have leave policy, HR policy,Service Rules and Regulations,Conduct and Discipline Rules, etc that are mentioned in the appointment letter?

What was your monthly salary?

Was any appointment letter, salary slip of each month, PF number with a/c slips,ESIC card,I.Card etc given to you?

Have you applied for leave in writing and do you have copy and acknowledgment/

Is the response of the company to PL in writing?

Was the Maternity Benefit paid to you in half advance before leave and other half after joining?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register