Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravikiran (ceo)     10 November 2015

Lease amount pending from owner

Dear Experts,

A year back I filed a case against my owner for not giving me back my lease amount. Now, I won the case in July 2015 and he was given one month(August 2015) time to pay the money back.  After that when post was sent by the court he didn't reply and later made a drama of not received.  I am not sure how court beleived him since, he received every single letter sent by my lawer and court before the judgement.  Then looking into his age judge is also little soft corner towards him (I know this since my lawyer directly spoke to judge).  Again, on 6th october 2015 court has sent one more letter in speed post asking him to pay the money.  He came on 5th Nov 2015 and asked  time  till 25th November 2015. 

This fellow is very cunning and taking advantage of his old age in court and my worry is if he keeps on postponing the court process, what should I do ?  Can I  file a case against him for dishonouring the court judgement ?. I don't know what to do and my lawyer is also not taking any initiatives to resolve this.  The amount I have received even after waiting from 2.5 years (one year waited requesting and considering his old age + 1.5 years in court), I didn't get much compensation. Amount to be payed by him is Rs,50,000/- and the judgement was passed with 6% interest from the day of  default.   

Can any body help / guide me in this case ?

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

file a contempt of court case against him. show all evidence that he received the letters but did not pay.

T SATYANARAYANA   10 November 2015

Contempt of court has to resolve the issue with all available evidence with u and no worry at all and not listen the hire lawyer for the solution and hire with another lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register