LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (fr)     24 March 2015

Le petition for order against child custody and visitation i

WANT to  file Petition for order against child custody and visitation in High court under article 226/227 of constitution of India.
Please guide and forward the draft petition.I wish to PIP.
Rgds,
Raj
‘A woman’s character and a man’s destiny even gods can’t gauge… 
...Manusmriti

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     25 March 2015

Originally posted by : Raj

WANT to  file Petition for order against child custody and visitation in High court under article 226/227 of constitution of India.
Please guide and forward the draft petition.I wish to PIP.
Rgds,
Raj
‘A woman’s character and a man’s destiny even gods can’t gauge… 
...Manusmriti

Observation:

I hope you have solid ‘evidence” on points of ‘character’ of the woman who is your child’s mother to appraise Hon’ble HC to have used ‘Manusmriti’ here which to your express knowledge has already been codified into Hindu Marriage Act !
Reasoning:
Using asked Article’s of COI one needs to have ‘solid’ cause of action otherwise they are thrown out in under 5 seconds !

Take a pause, some junior advocate here will help you with a draft template failing which visit typist pool at concerned Hon’ble HC to seek one.

[Last reply]

om (student)     26 March 2015

FOR HINDUS :- Codified laws which are against the scripttures.

For MUSLIMS :- personal law which are in congurence  and co-relations with scripttures..

Thus it is discriminatory codified hindu laws. such laws are not letting hindu profess his religion as stated in scripttures for which other religion is allowed to. in this way it is violative of article 14. 

apply for permission in Supreme court u/s 32 and 226 for converting to muslims specifying reason above, that if supreme court is not allowing an actual hindu to profess as mentioned in his scripttures i.e hindu man can marry 4 times as per manu smruit and yagyavalkya smruti just like a muslim man can, thus discriminatory and violative of article 14, 15, 19 and 21. thus such codified laws of hinduism are unconstitutional. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 March 2015

You can approach a lawyer in the local who will be able to draft the petition as desired. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register