Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji (owner)     12 November 2013

Laywyers fee /percentage on compensatuon writ

Dear Members/Lawyers

Recently I got an judgement in our favour for the case against the TamilNadu Transport Corporation that Killed my father in an road mishap , the compensation is around 15 lakhs ..In this case what will the  normal fee/ percentage that i need to owe to my  advocate ?

KIndly reply.

Regards,

Balaji

Learning

13 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     12 November 2013

There is no procedure prescribed with regard to fee of advocates in particular in MACT ( Motor Accident Cases) You must bargain before accepting the case. Is entire expenditure born out by advocate or born by you same is not known. You should request advocate to reduce the fee. Except you have no option.

1 Like

Duong   21 March 2020

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Cinderella Solution Review 

Duong   21 March 2020

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. The Lost Book Of Remedies Review 

Duong   21 March 2020

Acknowledges for paper such a beneficial composition, I stumbled beside your blog besides decipher a limited announce. I want your technique of inscripttion... Diabetes Freedom Review

Duong   21 March 2020

Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. https://thehealthmags.com

David   20 April 2020

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!  Resurge Review

David   20 April 2020

I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.   Resurge Supplement

David   20 April 2020

Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info.  Leptitox Review

David   20 April 2020

I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people.  Leptitox Supplement

David   20 April 2020

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!  Ejaculation By Command

David   20 April 2020

A debt of gratitude is in order for giving late reports with respect to the worry, I anticipate read more. this blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think im gonna share this to my friends.. The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic

Selina Sun   19 December 2022

There is no procedure prescribed with regard to a fee of advocates in particular in MACT ( Motor Accident Cases) You must bargain before accepting the case. Is the entire expenditure born out by the advocate or born by you same is not known. You should request an advocate to reduce the fee. Except you have no option.

Example: DG has provided display showcases to more than 300 museums, art galleries, science museums, and private collectors in 17 countries around the world. Visit this page https://www.degreefurniture.com/pages-53948 for more.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 December 2022

what was the agreed fee. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register