LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh (student)     09 March 2015

Lawyer doing criminal activity

A lawyer who is having an earlier criminal case against him has illegally & forcibly taken possession of a property which is on rent with us from last 5 years,being associated with criminals he rushed to my shop with more than 20 people being armed with pistol and iron rod and they criminally tress-passed into my shop and assaulted us and threatened to vacate the shop immediately claiming that the shop is rented to him for which he does not have any documentary evidence also and further he has made a false case against us too . He has been declaring to everyone in the locality that as he is an Advocate therefore no law can be enforced upon him and he has formed an group in a bar association of a lower court in westbengal so that we cannot take certified copy of our FIR against him from court. Being a law student I have no clue how can a lawyer get a certificate after being associated in so many criminal cases and still perform such criminal activities under that. Is there any way I can take some strict action against him? please help.

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     09 March 2015

Dear, Write a complaint against him to the bar council of the state where he is registered and bar council of India as well... Write a complaint to the district Judge, Chief Justice of hour concerned HC and Chief Justice of India regarding his activities .... Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register