Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

neha   27 August 2015

Laws regarding operating the pg service in rented appartment

Hello

I operate Paying Guest service for girls in rented property. What measures do i need to take for the same.

WHat is the type of rent agreement that i should enter into. What if the scoiety members object to this, even if there is no circular barring such service in past.

Pleasew advise.

Thank You

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 August 2015

Visit nearest sub-regisrar office to the paying guest flats and get it done the agreement. Every apartments having their own bye-laws. If bye laws permits to the society, It can be given.

B.T. RAVI (LEGAL MANAGER)     02 September 2015

A. Generally, any commercial activities will not allowed in Residential unit. Even though the apartment society clinched the same in bye laws. 

B. However, if you want to run PG in residential unit that you need to cross verify whether any sub lease or liense clause permitted in the  lease agreement or not?. If yes, you can run the same as usuall but it is against to law because of PG would be treated as commercial activities. Therefore, only 20% of the unit will be allowed for commercial purpose for Doctors and Lawyers. If no, you cannot run the PG in the residential unit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register