Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr. Chandran Peechulli, Ph.D; FIE (Editor & Publisher Chief Engineer(Retd.) GM(T))     23 September 2011

Law of the nation should be one.

Re-"States can have their own land laws" The draft of new land acquisition Bill has kept open option for the state governments .......

by Chandran Peechulli Peechulli on Thursday, 08 September 2011 at 12:43. Facebook.                                                        Re-"States can have their own land laws" The draft of new land acquisition Bill has kept open option for the state governments to have their own land laws.

We, the indian citizen should expect common uniform laws wherever applicable. State Governments - head and relevant representatives, should put their thoughts together and come to a consensus to enforce common laws of the nation. TRUTH & JUSTICE should prevail in courts, irrespective of lower/higher courts.Case Study:-O.S.341/2004: Partition Suit. 32 plots laid in a layout if one acre and 20 guntas. Self, senior citizen and ex-serviceman only made a part into the partition suit, while the owners of rest 30 plots left out since they were locals.  Please note Self, once came forward to join the indian army, corps of signals to sacrifice my life for the nation in protecting the nation from external threats, Besides in a small family, my elder brother served the Indian Navy, an ex-serviceman besides my father also an ex-serviceman,receipient of Long Service and Good Conduct Medal in Indian Army. The intruders(accused)into my legally possessed land, encroached and pulled out the fencing of barbed wires which was connected to erected stone pillars around the boundary of my land after 21 years of purchase, as land grabbing. Reported to Law and Order Authorities. It was IGP Mr. Rabindranath Tagore IPS, a loyal officer who guided me, seek help of Legal Aid Authority of Karnataka State, Mr. Revanna Siddappa, B.Sc; L.L.B; honest advocate took up my case in 2004, while I was in financial crisis,while bringing up my two sons for higher education. Case un-necessarily dragged and the lower court where I filed the case O.S.365/2004,twisted my arm in favour of the accused. Owing to poor law process administration,caused delays and ommissions,favouring the influenced with politicians and their money and muscle power. Suggest, Research in Judiciary be encouraged to instill fair laws without lop-holes, bringing in more sanctity to the courts, respecting truth and justice.   Owing to my indepth study in psychology, I aml worried of the judgement from the Sr.Divnl. Civil Judge, functioning in the 2nd Floor of the Bangalore City Civil Court, whether he would try to alien with the judgement of the Jr.Divn. Civil Judge ( O.S.365/2004), as done subsequently by R.A.117/2008. Case being dragged with undue delays and matter finding ways to continue injustice.

The Second Appeal is admitted, in the BANGALORE HIGH COURT UNDER RSA/2011. The High Court’s & the Apex court "Supreme Court" should view and handle such grave grievances of the common man of the country, instead of the States being split, disintegrated from the nation, loosing the solidarity and unity of our nation. LAW OF THE NATION SHOULD BE ONE. * This case history should reveal, gathering similar cases for assimilation, collation and giving required valued thoughts, viewing injustices caused to the common man, FOR A STRONG JUDICIARY.                 Hence, I strongly protest "States can have their own land laws"

Dr. Chandran Peechulli, Ph.D ; D.Sc., F I E (India), F.I.I.P.E., M.S.E.I., Pg.DIMS(UK), Pg.DTED, MSNAME(US), Fellow - Institution of Engineers (India), Indian Institution of Plant Engineers & Ex. Vice Chairman TN Chapter, Life Member &Ex.Executive Member-Indian Institute of Standards Engineer T N Chapter, Indian Institute of Occupational Health, Mg.Editor& Publisher - “Marine Waves” international maritime newsletter. Corporate-Member-Chennai Press Club. Ex. Chief Engineer (Marine) & General Manager (Tech),Consultant- CeeCee Industrial & Marine Mgt. Consultants, pkc484@yahoo.com, seafarersman@indiatimes.com

Learning

12 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     23 September 2011

Right who will bell the cat.  Law is strucked in the hands of our politicians.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     23 September 2011

Originally posted by :Dr. Chandran Peechulli, Ph.D; FIE
" LAW OF THE NATION SHOULD BE ONE. "

There is no nation of Indians in the real sense of the world, it is yet to be created. In believing we are a nation, we are cherishing a great delusion. How can people divided into thousand of castes be a nation? The sooner we realise that we are not yet a nation, in a social and psychological sense of the world, the better for us. ~ Dr. B. R. Ambedkar

History bears out the proposition that political revolutions have always been preceded by social and religious revolutions. Social reform in India has few friends and many critics. ~ Dr. B. R. Ambedkar

No civilised society of today presents more survivals of primitive times than does the Indian society. Its religion is essentially primitive and its tribal code, in spite of the advance of time and civilization, operates in all its pristine vigor even today. Indian society still savors of the clan system, even though there are no clans. ~ Dr. B. R. Ambedkar

Sincerity is the sum of all moral qualities. ~ Dr. B. R. Ambedkar

There can be no gain saying that political power in this country has too long been the monopoly of the few, and the many are not beasts of burden but also beasts of prey. ~ Dr. B. R. Ambedkar

On 26th Jan. 1950, India will be an independent country. What would happen to her independence? Will she maintain or will she lose it again? This is the first thought that comes to my mind.It is not that India was never an independent country. The point is that she once lost the independence she had. Will she lose it a second time? It is this thought which makes makes me most anxious for the future. What perturbs me greatly is the fact that not only India has once beforelost her independence, but she lost it by treachery of some of her own people...Will history repeat itself ? It is this thought which fills me with anxiety. This anxiety is deepened by the realization of the fact that in addition to our old enemies in the form of castes & creeds, we are going to have many political parties with diverse & opposing political creeds. Will Indians place the country above their creed or creed above their country? I do not know, But this much is certain that if the parties place creed above country, our independence will be put in jeopardy a second time & probably be lost forever. This eventuality we all must resolutely guard against. We must be determined to defend our independence with the last drop of our blood! ~ Dr. B. R. Ambedkar

but who will bell the cat.

Who else except the people? Only when the people realise the following timeless facts and truths:

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote. And among those rights is the natural and fundamental Right to Keep and Bear Arms which allows all other rights to exist at all.

Lost rights are never regained by appeals to the conscience of the usurpers, but by relentless struggle.... Goats are used for sacrificial offerings and not lions. ~ Dr. B. R. Ambedkar

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." - Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"Both the oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of arms." - Aristotle

"Only an armed people can be truly free. Only an unarmed people can ever be enslaved."- Aristotle

Dr. Chandran Peechulli, Ph.D; FIE (Editor & Publisher Chief Engineer(Retd.) GM(T))     27 September 2011

" Re-"States can have their own land laws" The draft of new land acquisition Bill has kept open option for the state governments .......

by Chandran Peechulli Peechulli on Thursday, 08 September 2011 at 12:43. Facebook.                                                      Re-"States can have their own land laws" The draft of new land acquisition Bill has kept open option for the state governments to have their own land laws.

We, the indian citizen should expect common uniform laws wherever applicable. State Governments - head and relevant representatives, should put their thoughts together and come to a consensus to enforce common laws of the nation. TRUTH & JUSTICE should prevail in courts, irrespective of lower/higher courts.Case Study:-O.S.341/2004: Partition Suit. 32 plots laid in a layout if one acre and 20 guntas. Self, senior citizen and ex-serviceman only made a part into the partition suit, while the owners of rest 30 plots left out since they were locals.  Please note Self, once came forward to join the indian army, corps of signals to sacrifice my life for the nation in protecting the nation from external threats, Besides in a small family, my elder brother served the Indian Navy, an ex-serviceman besides my father also an ex-serviceman,receipient of Long Service and Good Conduct Medal in Indian Army. The intruders(accused)into my legally possessed land, encroached and pulled out the fencing of barbed wires which was connected to erected stone pillars around the boundary of my land after 21 years of purchase, as land grabbing. Reported to Law and Order Authorities. It was IGP Mr. Rabindranath Tagore IPS, a loyal officer who guided me, seek help of Legal Aid Authority of Karnataka State, Mr. Revanna Siddappa, B.Sc; L.L.B; honest advocate took up my case in 2004, while I was in financial crisis,while bringing up my two sons for higher education. Case un-necessarily dragged and the lower court where I filed the case O.S.365/2004,twisted my arm in favour of the accused. Owing to poor law process administration,caused delays and ommissions,favouring the influenced with politicians and their money and muscle power. Suggest, Research in Judiciary be encouraged to instill fair laws without lop-holes, bringing in more sanctity to the courts, respecting truth and justice.   Owing to my indepth study in psychology, I aml worried of the judgement from the Sr.Divnl. Civil Judge, functioning in the 2nd Floor of the Bangalore City Civil Court, whether he would try to alien with the judgement of the Jr.Divn. Civil Judge ( O.S.365/2004), as done subsequently by R.A.117/2008. Case being dragged with undue delays and matter finding ways to continue injustice.

The Second Appeal is admitted, in the BANGALORE HIGH COURT UNDER RSA/2011. The High Court’s & the Apex court "Supreme Court" should view and handle such grave grievances of the common man of the country, instead of the States being split, disintegrated from the nation, loosing the solidarity and unity of our nation. LAW OF THE NATION SHOULD BE ONE. * This case history should reveal, gathering similar cases for assimilation, collation and giving required valued thoughts, viewing injustices caused to the common man, FOR A STRONG JUDICIARY.                 Hence, I strongly protest "States can have their own land laws"

Dr. Chandran Peechulli, Ph.D ; D.Sc., F I E (India), F.I.I.P.E., M.S.E.I., Pg.DIMS(UK), Pg.DTED, MSNAME(US), Fellow - Institution of Engineers (India), Indian Institution of Plant Engineers & Ex. Vice Chairman TN Chapter, Life Member &Ex.Executive Member-Indian Institute of Standards Engineer T N Chapter, Indian Institute of Occupational Health, Mg.Editor& Publisher - “Marine Waves” international maritime newsletter. Corporate-Member-Chennai Press Club. Ex. Chief Engineer (Marine) & General Manager (Tech),Consultant- CeeCee Industrial & Marine Mgt. Consultants, pkc484@yahoo.com, seafarersman@indiatimes.com

"

Dr. Chandran Peechulli, Ph.D; FIE (Editor & Publisher Chief Engineer(Retd.) GM(T))     28 September 2011

‎"JUDGEMENT is all in the mindset of the jury"whether to give justice or not., determined to help the mighty and the influenced, in this corrupted -world, fairness and just actions are being blown away.
Mounting of case files and application of delay tactics with no check on the law process without the required sanctity. High time MBA(Law) be introduced with research, with OPEN FORUM of Public voice,will only pave the way to progress.

Dr. Chandran Peechulli, Ph.D ; D.Sc., F I E (India), F.I.I.P.E., M.S.E.I., Pg.DIMS(UK), Pg.DTED, MSNAME(US), Fellow - Institution of Engineers (India), Indian Institution of Plant Engineers %26 Ex. Vice Chairman TN Chapter, Life Member %26Ex.Executive Member-Indian Institute of Standards Engineer T N Chapter, Indian Institute of Occupational Health, Mg.Editor& Publisher - âMarine Wavesâ international maritime newsletter. Corporate-Member-Chennai Press Club. Ex. Chief Engineer (Marine) & General Manager (Tech),Consultant- CeeCee Industrial & Marine Mgt. Consultants, pkc484@yahoo.com, seafarersman@indiatimes.com Address: M107-5, 29th Cross Street, Besant Nagar, Chennai-600090. 044 42018982.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com
Rapping the Chennai district consumer forum for failing to appreciate all the facts of a case, the State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (SCDRC) observed that the panel had "committed an error" while dismissing a complaint.
1 Like

Dr. Chandran Peechulli, Ph.D; FIE (Editor & Publisher Chief Engineer(Retd.) GM(T))     28 September 2011

" Re-"States can have their own land laws" The draft of new land acquisition Bill has kept open option for the state governments .......

by Chandran Peechulli Peechulli on Thursday, 08 September 2011 at 12:43. Facebook.                          Re-"States can have their own land laws" The draft of new land acquisition Bill has kept open option for the state governments to have their own land laws.

"

Anand k (Professor)     20 October 2011

Todays TOI states that TNPSC=members corruption/scandal. If they all are corrupted how an ordinary and intelligent candidate can try for group -1 and group-2 Exam. How Tamil Nadu Govt can expect  a  hard working and sincere candidates. We have to pity the situation. Will India-against corruption work. Only the time and God has to answer.

Anand k (Professor)     21 October 2011

Nervous? What NOT to do

“Never apologize for being nervous.”

Whether it’s a job interview, a speech or auditioning for a part in a community play, nervous feelings are inevitable. They happen to everyone.

The difference is how each person deals with their nervous feelings. First, you should accept them as part of public speaking and know you are not alone in your feelings. Second, don’t feel the need to apologize for being nervous. When you do, you only draw attention to it. Keep in mind that even if most of the time you see yourself as nervous, your audience doesn’t. And, they don’t need to know.

Instead, take a deep breath, stand tall and speak. You are   confident with something important to say – nervousness and all.

Happiness is first found within. But that doesn’t mean it must stay there.

Feel the happiness that springs from your own beautiful essence. Then multiply that happiness by sharing it far beyond you.

The beauty of life is in your ability to see it and appreciate it and find joy in it. Allow your own happiness and you make the world a happy and beautiful place.

By

Dr Anand K

Prof – HOD

20th Oct 2011.

Anand k (Professor)     21 October 2011

KOODANKULAM

I am quite astonished with all these agitations. why the need for agitation should arise? First thing, central government should always take decision in the interest of the public. If the project is somewhere causing harm to people and environment, then the government should accept their demands and if the project is harmless then the government must justify it to the public.

But Now it is too late. This agitation should have taken before the real construction of the plant and the functioning. I feel these are simply created by the politicians  who imagines always the destruct ions. The disaster can take place anywhere, anytime and the natures calamities cannot be judged. The scientists who have involved in the implementation of this project would have studied all the positive and negative aspects of the disaster and would have come to a conclusion for the implementation of the projects. They would have spent a huge and large amount for the implementation of this  projects. Why raking now ?  I cannot understand. ? Those who have involved in this projects are very much learned personalities ?  Better  to study more than coming to an end and stopping the project and functioning of the project.

Prof Dr Anand K

Anand k (Professor)     22 October 2011

Please NOTE for Gods sake, dont enter into any marriage contract. Think twice. This is not advisable, medically. We should not think about how the world started and  how we are continuing our hereditary , the tree may be totally different. Our existence in this world has different meaning in this modern world.  After  all s*x is nothing and you will know this truth only when you become old like me. Don't regret later. This world is big enough and you can select anybody outside your family tree. Read good books on genes and this will open your eyes.

Anand k (Professor)     04 November 2011

There is nothing wrong to have a super speciality paediatric hospital to serve the public in a location to the reach of the common people .  Anna University  and  I. I. T –Madras ., have their own libraries to serve their students. The collections kept are accordable. Again with respect to the requirements of the curricullam designed by the  great scholars.  And also for Phd students who are doing research.

But where as in Anna library, no provision for small cubicles with facility for higher learning research students are found ,  modern libraries overseas which are web-linked for search of updated bestseller lists, find listings of literary events, and ..critical and biographical etc are established.  Books of outdated technology, astrological magazines sub-standard books stuffed in general for reference. Lacks proper assessment and evaluation of the subscribed periodicals and books.

Anna library , the completed building is air-conditioned and I find students coming in pairs for cozy and chit-chatting activities. Better to worry about Health and then comes the book readings.

'What is education?  Is it book-learning?  No.  Is it diverse knowledge?  Not even that.  The training by which the current and expression of will are brought under control and become fruitful is called education.'

Please comment

Anand k (Professor)     08 November 2011

I appreciate for the comment. It was in 1986 I was selected for the post of Asst Commandant in the Coast Guard. But due to domestic problem I couldn’t join the prestigious organization. I stood first in the Interview/ SSB / physical fitness etc which lasted for 15 days in Delhi. I can imagine all the hardship and ordeal I went thro to hold the First Rank among a big group of smart young graduates. Now when I saw the TOI, I was shocked to see some are given Major, Lt Colonel-rank/post without any basic ground but on the point as Brand to boost the Military service. Which I feel is not a good idea for the future and strength of Indian Army. Any post or rank given without hardship is like insulting the post and disciplined organization. The existing officers who are in the service will have a broken Heart. Many officers in the Military service would have toiled to the skin to receive a star on their shoulders/epilautte. Will the Chief think twice before honoring such a top rank. Please comment = ?

Anand k (Professor)     08 November 2011

I appreciate for the comment. It was in 1986 I was selected for the post of Asst Commandant  in the Coast Guard. But due to domestic problem I couldn’t join the prestigious organization. I stood first in the Interview/ SSB / physical fitness etc which lasted for 15 days in Delhi. I can imagine all the hardship and ordeal  I went thro to hold the First Rank among a big group of smart young graduates.
Now when I saw the TOI, I was shocked to see some are given Major, Lt Colonel-rank/post without any basic ground but on the point as Brand to boost the Military service. The existing officers who are in the service  will have a broken Heart. Many officers in the Military service would have toiled to the skin to receive a star on their shoulders/epilautte.
Will the Chief think twice before honoring such a top rank.
Please comment = ?   

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register