Law education

Respected members of the forum

I am from hyderabad working in private company

I want to continue my law course which i stopped in 1sem 1st year in private law college

is it possible to go classes twice a week as my week off and continue my course??administrators said there will be no problem with attendence as most of people dont attend the class but complete the course

will this be a problem for me in future to fight a case in court.does bar association recognises ??

thank you

It is advisable to attend.

even though the college will manage your attendance there will be a good amount of knowledge you get that way.

as per your question , it will be be a problem for fighting any cases.

its up to you.

This type of question to cover the illegal acts should not be discussed in the public forums like these, you may face problems.  Better understand the situation and avail of the opportunities when the doors are open.

If the college authorities have no problem with regard to attendance and all that, you can pursue your degree.If finance is not problem, you can proceed because after law degree, life will not be a rosebed as it is a tougher world out there and unless you come out with flying colours, it will not be easy for you.

Think & act,

S.Praveen

Thanks for the advice

but my aim is to study law because I am very much interested to know about LAW

even though i could not fight cases in court but i want to study law

The field of education law provides many opportunities for lawyers, policymakers and related professionals. Education lawmakers and policymakers may advocate for fairness in education, poor and underprivileged students, write my dissertation online, students with disabilities and other special cases.

Our courses and degree programs equip educational leaders, teachers, policy analysts, lawyers, and other professionals with a thorough understanding of how education law impacts their practice. Dissertation Writing HelpWith a greater understanding of educational equity from a legal perspective, you become empowered to influence social change within school systems and other organizations. Whether you seek legal training to enhance your role as a school administrator or plan to leave the classroom to practice law, we can help prepare you to make decisions that are consistent with the law.

Its very interesting blog. Write My Dissertation Online

Lot of people dont know how to write their law dissertations and assignmnets this is why they seek assistance from dissertation writing services that can provide them help in their dissertation. 

My greatest gift in college was these two people, the essay doctor and my namesake Sophia. They stood by me in thin & thick.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu