Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LoneFighter (IT)     23 August 2014

Law biased to women

Hi,

I know this query is posted many times, but i was wondering if i could start a discussion on a different topic altogether. 

--> Do judges start with pre-assumption that a women is right many times, if a woman is filing the case. <i know they should not>

I am posting this query, because i have enquired with a few judges, and majority of them advised me to stop fighting, sole reason being 'women is the complainant'

--> Immoral behavior is not always illegal, like premarital affair like that. Does these things have more influence on judge and will they be judgmental about the accused's character and will that have a negative influence on the whole case.

I am more interested in judges heading courts of towns. 

Sorry if the queries are offensive, feel free to bash me.. 

Thanks,

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 August 2014

You should not post such queries. No one is an astrologer here to predict what will happen and who has what in his mind. There is no common way of thinking among judges, also the matter is concerned with law and not with the judges, the case will be decided based on the merits and not one individual's thoughts. In my opinion, your query is just absurd.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 August 2014

where were earlier queries by you.

LoneFighter (IT)     28 August 2014

I am sorry. I just thought it would be debatable. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register